23 Mar 2011
It’s usually around the March timeframe that we start having GEOINT Symposium withdrawals. Seriously, when else can everyone in the community get together and learn from the highest echelon of leaders, network with colleagues, customers, partners and friends — and experience something truly unique (think GEOINT 2010 and the Super Dome)? Well, just when you think you have had enough of winter and need a shot of inspiration, USGIF just announced the first round of keynote speakers for GEOINT 2011, taking place back in San Antonio this year. Let’s just say that if this is the first round of speakers being announced, then USGIF opened the first set with nothing but a string of hits. Read the full post to see the list of confirmed (to date) speakers for GEOINT 2011.
So, here’s the list of confirmed speakers:
- Gen. Keith B. Alexander, U.S. Army, commander, U.S. Cyber Command and director, National Security Agency (NSA)
- Bruce Carlson, director, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- The Honorable James R. Clapper Jr., Director of National Intelligence
- Gen. Douglas Fraser, U.S. Air Force, commander, U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)
- Gen. C. Robert “Bob” Kehler, U.S. Air Force, commander, U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM)
- Letitia A. Long, director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Adm. James A. “Sandy” Winnefeld Jr., U.S. Navy, commander, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and commander, United States Northern Command (NORTHCOM).
See you in San Antonio!
Tags: Bruce Carlson and NRO, Clapper and GEOINT, GEOINT 2010, GEOINT 2011, GEOINT Symposium, Letitia Long, Letitia Long and NGA, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, NGA, NRO, United States Geospatial Intelligence Agency, USGIF